divendres, 26 de febrer del 2010

I want more



Babe,
You’ve played your tricks on me
But now,
The things have changed, let’s play together
Babe,
I fell apart with you
But you,
You always give me a flaming passion

Listen to the music coming
Listen to my voice
I could be your daylight
You know the things. You keep me on
Take my arms forever
And let this feeling grow
Overwhelming kisses that…

I will fly away to be together
And my body’s close to you willing to break now
I will fly away to stay together
‘Cause this flaming passion is the best of both

I want your love...




cariño, tu has jugado sus trucos sobre mí, pero ahora, las cosas han cambiado, vamos a jugar juntos cariño, me deshice contigo, pero tu, Tú siempre me das una pasión que arde
Escuche a la llegada de música Escucha mi voz yo podría ser su luz del día tu sabes las cosas. Tu me guardas sobre Tomas mis armas siempre y dejas a este sentimiento cultivar besos Aplastantes esto …
Volaré para estar juntos y mi cuerpo cerca de ti dispuesto de romper ahora volaré para quedarme juntos ' Causan esta pasión que arde es lo mejor de ambos
Quiero tu amor...

1 comentari:

  1. http://www.lifetimemusic.net/web/16/143-abel-almena-feat-bearlin-i-want-more.html

    ResponElimina